This is a list of coverage that I or my projects have received in major press outlets.
- February 9, 2012: “Let’s Not Jump To Conclusions About Kickstarter-Funded Games Just Yet.” Kotaku.
- July 15, 2011: “Chain World Videogame Was Supposed to be a Religion—Not a Holy War.” Wired Magazine (print and web edition). This goes back to this blog post I wrote.
- June 2011: Get In Media published an interview with me about how I broke in to the industry, my career path, and my job at the time (Lead Analyst at Blue Fang Games).
- March 2, 2009: “Make Meggy Music: Darius Kazemi’s MeggySynth.” Boing Boing Offworld.
- February 26, 2009. “Lights and Music: Lo-Fi DIY Game System as Music Toy, on the Grid.” Create Digital Music.
- February 19, 2009: “Wonderfully Door-Key: Darius Kazemi’s Meggy Jr RGB Rogue-Like.” Boing Boing Offworld.
- September 8, 2008: Featured in a spot on G4TV called “How to Break Into Video Games.”
- April 27, 2007. “Game Design Students Learn from the Pros at Annual Conference.” WTCO 11, Savannah GA.
- March 9, 2007. “Sound and Perspective in Experimental Games.” Gamasutra.
- January 22, 2007. “First Boston Game Jam Produces Eight New Titles.” Gamasutra.
- August 29, 2006. Listed as an “emerging star from among the next generation of game developers.” The Escapist.
- March 22, 2006. “GDC 06: Games for brains.” Gamespot.com.