Upgraded to Thesis 1.7

by Darius Kazemi on April 6, 2010

in admin,thesis

I finally went ahead and upgraded this site from Thesis 1.6 to Thesis 1.7. It’s mostly introduced a bunch of convenient back-end stuff for me, although I did use the CSS @font-face rule for the first time ever. You can see the results in my new League Gothic header!


Ben Wilhelm April 6, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Just FYI, it doesn’t work properly on Firefox with Noscript installed. A lot of things don’t, but generally it’s not visually, and I wouldn’t have realized it was broken (as opposed to just looking really bad) if you hadn’t included a link to the font that I could doublecheck with.

Darius Kazemi April 6, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Yeah, I have to add some code to make it degrade gracefully. Sigh.

Max Battcher April 6, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Thanks for the link to the League of Moveable Type. It’s always nice to have a new source of free as in speech fonts to use.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: